parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his
way. 26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28
He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until
the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; 38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom;
but the tares are the children of the wicked one;39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. 40 As therefore the tares are gathered and
burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then shall the righteous
shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Lessons from Matthew 13:24-30
- We have good seed in the world today.
- We have tares in the
- The tares offend and do iniquity.
- There are people asking and wondering why the world has tares.
- There are people who do not know where the tares came from.
- There are people who want to go and remove the tares.
- The Lord does not want the tares to be removed by men.
- Men cannot distinguish wheat from tares.
- The Lord wants the tares and wheat to grow together.
reapers are the angels.
- The angels shall harvest the tares for burning.
- The angels shall gather the wheat for the Lord
- The tares shall be cast to the lake of fire
to burn in great agony.
- The wheat shall enter into the kingdom of God and shine.
- The righteous can not shine now as they should.