God hates idols. God is very jealous to share with idols. Idols must be removed from our lives and homes. God really hates idols. God alone is to be worshipped. God is to be worshipped directly. There is only one mediator between
God and man. The mediator is only Jesus Christ. 1 Timothy 2: 5 which says, For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.
The first commandment says we should never make any image of God. This is idolatry. Exodus 20: 3 starts by saying, Thou shalt have no other gods
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness
of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon
the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
We should not have any of the following in our houses, vehicles,
clothes, bodies etc:
- Photos or pictures of a false Jesus, even with a red heart and ray lights
- Idols of anything like items of ancestral traditional worship
- A picture of a false Mary or dragons
- Items from witches and cults
- Charms in any place including farms, business, vehicles etc
- Photos of celebs of worldly music- they promote pride, idolatry and lawlessness
- A cross with a dead Jesus
All these pictures and things are idols.
This is idolatry! And God condemns
idolatry. They actually invite demons because you have agreed to rebel against the commandment of God. It brings curses. It brings sicknesses, strife and poverty.