The Church of God has been infiltrated, intruded, invaded and attacked by the enemy. This has made many believers to be confused, discouraged and divided. God has been watching all this! Surprisingly, this is
not new. The early Church also was infiltrated by the enemy as shown in Jude 3-4.
3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful
for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old
ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.5 I will therefore put you in remembrance,
though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not. (Jude 3-5).
God warned the Church at that time and the Church took heed and overcame
the enemy’s onslaught. The last days Church is also under attack and the Lord has send us to expose and defeat the enemy once again. We have categorized the various forms and areas of attack and their
remedies for easy reference below. Members of the Body of Christ, arise, fight and win in Jesus Name.
They target the leadership positions
- They are very active and want to serve in the Church leadership.
take the opportunity to be in leadership when Christians are lazy. They fight to be in places of authority.
- They stay close to leadership so as to know the plans of the Church. Their purpose is to hinder the Word of God and keep away the control
of the Holy Spirit in the Church.
- They enter into leadership because they target to isolate and
attack the spiritually gifted members in the Church using leadership.
- They enter into the Church
leadership so as to open doors for other witches (female witches) and warlocks (male witches) to enter and occupy strategic places.
- They enter into leadership so as to discredit the Church financial, social and intellectual reputation.
- The make sure people who do not have a call or daily fellowship with God are the leaders.
Remedy: The Church should follow the clear qualifications given in the Bible as they appoint anybody into Church leadership.
They target the ushering ministry
- They use ushering position to transmit evil spirits into members as they enter the Church.
- They use greetings, hugs, and eyes to transmit evil powers to members.
- They isolate and target the most spiritual members of the Church.
- They use the ushering ministry to target families and friends as they enter the Church so as to separate them.
Remedy: Believers should cover their lives and premises of fellowship with the Blood
of the Lord Jesus to be protected.
They try to infiltrate the move of God
- They make people to miss the move of God after the preaching of the Word of God.
people want to respond to the Word of God, they use their leadership and ushering roles to hinder believers from connecting with the move and the presence of God.
- They can cast sickness or demons into people as they try to seek the touch of God.
Remedy: The intercessors and every believer should be most alert at this moment.
infiltrate the Church children ministry
- They join as teachers and cast evil spirits into children so as to attack them and burden their families.
- They teach children with an aim of discouraging
them from seeking God. This is especially the boys.
- They teach children with an aim of making them worldly.
- They make children to waste time and miss the important basics of knowing God and His love in Christ Jesus.
- They give children gifts with an intention of initiating them into covenants with powers of darkness.
- They touch the children heads so as to place curses on them.
Remedy: Children teachers should be mature known leaders in the Church and the Church should pray for this ministry.
Infiltrate the Church finances
- They give money which is dedicated to demons so as to bring poverty into the Church.
and warlords take money to covens to curse the source (business or job) of the money and the giver of the money.
use their knowledge of the financial status of the Church to discredit the Church and make the Church to be money minded.
make the Church to serve money instead of serving God.
- Remedy: The Church should use financial
principles in the Bible to prosper instead of following worldly means to get money. The Church should seriously pray and sanctify the offerings of the saints.
Infiltrate the Church through foods and drinks
- They give food to Church members to initiate and connect them to powers of darkness.
curse the food they prepare or give to Church to defile members of the Body of Christ.
The Church should fast and sanctify its foods and drinks as the Bible commands.
They infiltrate Church families
- They target the wife or the husband by speaking negative words in the presence of the couple so as to give evil spirits a chance.
- They target couples who do not fight spiritually for each other.
Remedy: The Church should be sober and fight for their family territories.
They target the praise and worship ministry
- They join praise and worship teams and make them to subdue the spirit worship by exalting the flesh worship
leading to immorality.
- They join praise and worship teams and expose their body through scanty dressing so as to seduce
believers into immorality and deviate their concentration from God.
- They join the praise and worship
instrumentalist and make sure the bass volume is very loud so as to subdue the spirit worship and exalt the flesh worship leading to immorality.
- They join the praise and worship team so as to make believers to repeat choruses over and over so as to exhaust
the believers and weaken their minds for an attack into unbelief.
- They join the praise and worship team so as to make sure they do not allow the presence of God to enter into the Church. They stop praising immediately they sense a near breakthrough
into the presence of God, hence frustrating the believers.
- The make the Church to praise in body and lies rather
than in spirit and truth. They make them to do all kinds of body actions and sing things which are doctrinally wrong opening the believers for attack.
- The led believers astray by pretending they have a break through and a connection with God, but in the real sense they are targeting
the youth to show them that the Church is never real.
The leadership of the Church should use the Bible to correct each of the maladies listed above. Everybody in praise and worship must be righteous, holy and pure and proven beyond question.