The soon coming days of darkness, earthquake, lightnings and demonic terror on the whole earth
The Church of the living God
is supposed to be holy, equipped with the Word of God and the will of God. This is to enable it to go into all the world and proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ. Basically, the gospel is that Christ came to die for the sin of man, provide for the new birth
and usher in His Kingdom with the resurrected saints. However, much of this work has not been done but, God had planned a long time ago for a way through which the scriptures were to be fulfilled.
Examination of scriptures show that what was began in the day of Pentecost was not complete and as the last days come into an end, there is an expected great worldwide revival. When this revival comes upon the
Church; at the same time a great measure of the punishment of God shall befall the sinners who shall be on the earth. The two simultaneous happenings shall be on one hand a full blessing of the Church on earth but on the other hand the first fruits of God’s
wrath on the sinners in the whole earth.
It is surprising that most of the saints and the world are not aware of these last days events
as shown the clearly in the scriptures. The following are some scriptures pointing to the events of the last of last days of grace.
1. Acts 2: 14-21
14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men
of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words: 15 For
these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day. 16 But
this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: 18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: 19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above,
and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: 20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: 21 And it shall come to pass, that
whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
- We can see that the Prophet Joel prophesied concerning the last day events.
- This prophecy
began to be fulfilled on Pentecost.
- Not all of the prophecy of Joel has been fulfilled.
- We should expect all to be fulfilled as the last days come to close.
- We can see that the prophecy spoke of some signs in the sky and also on earth before the day
of the Lord.
- In the sky we should see red colours and on earth darkness.
2. Revelation 6: 7-12
7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. 8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power
was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. 9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that
were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? 11 And white robes were
given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled. 12 And I beheld when he
had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
- In the last days we shall experience more demonic activity
- This demonic activity
shall come at the same time before what was prophesied by Joel.
- The same prophecy of Joel concerning, cosmic signs and darkness on earth is prophesied again as the sixth
3. Matthew 24:29
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall
from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
- The Lord Jesus here prophesied
that there shall be perilous times in the last days. As Paul also said in 2 Timothy 3:1
- There shall be darkness on earth to come
- There shall be stars falling from heaven, may be an asteroid to break up in the sky.
- There shall be an earth quake.
4. Luke 21: 22-28
22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for
there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations:
and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the
sea and the waves roaring; 26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud
with power and great glory. 28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
- The first part speaks of the prophecy to the tribe of Israel which has already been fulfilled and the times of Gentles to tread on Jerusalem is coming to an end.
- The God shall show signs in the sky.
- Nations shall be in distress. Look around and see nations protesting against their own leaders
because of distresses.
- The sea is roaring and cyclones are occurring more, even in desert countries.
- God is shaking the powers of heaven, and changing the seasons, we can call it climate change, but actually is God in action and the creation suffering from the weight of sins on man.
- The Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ is drawing near and the Church, which is the Bride must be ready.
5. Isaiah 26: 20-21
20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy
doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
21 For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place
to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.
- God is coming on earth to punish the inhabitants of the earth.
- The people of God shall still be around when this wrath of God is released.
- God advices the people of God to stay indoors at this time.
- It means that when we see the signs in
the sky and the earthquake we should enter into our houses.
- It means God shall protect the houses of the saints so that the scriptures can be fulfilled.
- This wrath shall be for a little moment, meaning it is not the eternal judgement.
6. Isaiah 60:1-3
- 1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and
gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness
of thy rising.
- The Lord shall cause the saint to arise and shine.
- The Lord shall cause His glory to be upon His saints.
- This shall be at the same time the darkness shall be upon the earth.
- The saints shall be able to see the glory of God during the darkness.
- The nations shall
later seek to see the glory of the Lord upon the saints.
- There shall be great revival on the whole earth.
7. Joel Chapter
1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the
day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand; 2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been
ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations. 3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing
shall escape them. 4 The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run. 5 Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong
people set in battle array. 6 Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness. 7 They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march everyone on his ways, and they shall not break
their ranks: 8 Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk everyone in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded. 9 They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses;
they shall enter in at the windows like a thief. 10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:
11 And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very
terrible; and who can abide it? 12 Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning: 13 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for
he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil. 14 Who knoweth if he will return and repent, and leave a blessing behind him; even a meat offering and a drink offering unto the LORD your God? 15 Blow the trumpet
in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly: 16 Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet. 17 Let
the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is
their God? 18 Then will the LORD be jealous for his land, and pity his people. 19 Yea, the LORD will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I will no more make you a reproach
among the heathen: 20 But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall
come up, because he hath done great things. 21 Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things. 22 Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree and
the vine do yield their strength. 23 Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.
24 And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil. 25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. 26 And
ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. 27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none
else: and my people shall never be ashamed. 28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. 30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. 31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon
into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. 32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said,
and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
- We are commanded to warn the people concerning the
day of the Lord.
- The day of the Lord is also the day of darkness on earth.
shall be a day of clouds of the morning, meaning it shall be very cold.
- There shall be demonic and fallen angels released on earth to cause great destructions. They shall
be walking, flying and changing in forms on earth. (Verse 2-9)
- They shall cause much pain on sinful humanity.
- The demonic and fallen angels shall be released at the same time of the earthquake and the darkness.
- The Church shall be called to a time
of repentance, prayer and fasting at this time. Until the real bride will come out of the closet. Verse 16.
- The Church shall be prepared for a great harvest of souls
by the Spirit of God more than it was in the day of Pentecost.
Final summary and the signs to watch until the millennial Kingdom
- There shall be signs in the sky, probably red sky and other colours which are very unusual. (Acts 2:19-20; Matthew 24:29)
- There shall be
a great worldwide earth quake- which shall destroy roads and the electronic infrastructure. (Revelation 6:12)
- There shall be sudden drop of temperature as the sun shall
be darkened and darkness over the whole earth. (Acts 2:19-20)
- People should remain indoors. They should start to get indoors after the sign on the skies. (Isaiah 26:20-21)
- Spiritually, this time shall have evil powers; fallen angels and demons on earth causing damage and pain to sinful man. (Joel Chapter 2)
- The Lord Jesus shall prepare His bride at this time also. (Matthew 16:18)
- A great revival shall follow the day of the
Lord and the bride shall bring great harvest of souls ready for the rapture. (Joel chapter 2)
- After the rapture, the system of the antichrist shall be on earth and great
sorrow and misery shall continue to be on those who are left. (2 Thessalonians 2:3-12)
- The Church shall go for the marriage of the Lamb of God, and later shall return
with the saints (Jude 14 and Zechariah 14:4) for the millennial reign with Christ on earth for a thousand years (Revelation 20:4).
By Brother Josphert Kimatu anointed by the Lord Jesus Christ into the ministry of a Prophet and Teacher for equipping the Body
of Christ, April 2019